Thursday, March 3, 2011

One full house - and maybe one more?



We have one full house of moms looking to get away for a few days! I'm now building a waiting list, so if you are interested, please email me at tmkisil at gmail.com or leave a comment on the blog.

I have my eye on another house just down the way from our "Snowdrift Inn." See it at the side? Imagine that pretty house without all the white stuff (which, truth be told, I'm about done with).

To make this work, I would need six more people at $120 each (which would include accommodation and food). The sleeping arrangements would be:

1 bedroom with two sets of bunk beds (this could hold 2-4 people - bring your friends!)
1 bedroom with a single bed and a bunk bed (again, this could hold 2 or 3 people)
2 bedrooms with a queen bed in each

If you are interested in joining us, but you weren't able to commit before now, here is a second chance for you. Please don't put any money down yet. Just contact me via email and I'll add you to the list.

Deadline - April 7, 2011 (that's one month from today)

Cheers,
Teresa

PS. My thoughts are with all the women who are gathering together in Orlando this weekend - have a great time!! You all deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment