Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The money thing

March 1, which seemed SO far away when I first set this retreat up, is fast approaching. This is the date I'd originally set for the $50 "hold your spot" payment. If you haven't yet paid this (and, only two people have so far), please send in your moola asap. You can send me a cheque, use the Paypal link at the side, stop me on the street (well, those of you who are local, anyway!).

If you won't be coming, please let me know that as well so I can open your spot up. But - please come!!!! It won't be the same without you - yes, I'm talking to you! :-)

If you need me to send a form to you, email me at tmkisil at gmail.com

Cheers,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hey mine went in the mail yesterday :) Sorry for the delay ... the letter was written, signed and sealed two weeks ago .. and then lost in the abyss that is my truck

    ReplyDelete