Saturday, February 18, 2012

Less than 100

How did that happen? All of a sudden, we're less than 100 days away to our second Moms Away retreat. I am starting to panic a wee bit, as the second house is not filled yet. I haven't started making meal plans or anything. However, I'm taking a deep breath and just letting it go.

One of the successes of the weekend last year was the fact that there was no formal agenda. The women arrived when they did, shopped, talked, napped, laughed, cried, etc. when it was right for them. Not when it was right for me. Sometimes, I have to get out of my own way and just believe it will work out how it is supposed to.

Having said that, I do like to cook and care for large groups of people, so I hope we get a few more registrations in the next 70 days or so.

Between now and then, I just have to remember to breath in and out and to let things unfold as they should.

Ninety-five days and counting

No comments:

Post a Comment