Friday, April 1, 2011

Desperately Seeking Something

Yesterday, my hubbie asked me for a list of blogs to read of people in his position. The problem is, I don't know of any and so I'm asking for help.

He is the stay-at-home parent and, therefore, often the main target of all the yuckies. We would both like me to be in his shoes, but that's just not the way our world is working. So, I get to leave every day for eight hours of sanity work while he stays home.

I've given him my list of blogs that keep me sane and help me deal with the meltdowns, the rejection, the triangulation, the bullying, etc. and he has started to read them. However, it really would be great if there were at least a few from a man's perspective that he could access as well.

Anyone know of any?

No comments:

Post a Comment