Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Invoices out

Hi everyone,
The invoices are up on Eventbrite (you will have already been emailed about this.) If you have any questions, please do let me know. The $50 that you put down as a deposit is equivalent to the food amount for the weekend; therefore, the amount remaining is the room amount.

If you thought you booked a single room and were charged for a shared (or vise versa), please contact me. 

The article I wrote about last year's retreat is set to be published in this month's Focus magazine. I hope that we will get a few more people from that article; otherwise, we will look at consolidating the two houses into one again. (A few people have had to cancel.)

My email address is tmkisil at gmail dot com.

1 comment:

  1. Can't find the event on eventbrite. Can someone send the link, please.

    ReplyDelete