Sunday, March 18, 2012

Registration information

Just a reminder of the page for registration. We still have some shared rooms available (If you like, you could pay for both beds and have a room to yourself... we can be flexible!)

I am on spring break this week, so hope to get in touch with all of you amazing mamas this week to find out food preferences, allergies, etc.

The registration page is just for the deposit. The balance will be due by April 30; watch your email and this site for more information.

To register: http://2012momsaway.eventbrite.com/

67 days left!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather,
    I've sent you an email. Look forward to chatting with you.

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete